Friday, January 20, 2017

White Felt Flower with Red Felt Heart

OH, how I love Hobby Lobby during the Holidays, they always have such cute what they call stickers, that are made from felt and have a small foam piece adhered to the back which is easy to remove which makes it awsome for Hair Clips, Alligator or Barrette style.

 Here is the packaging, White Felt Flowers with a Red Felt Heart in the center.

There are four pieces inside, they call them stickers.

I got them for $2.09 Regular price $2.99, they were 30% off, sometimes these do not last on the shelves so I get them when I can.
 Here I pulled most of the foam sticker off the back.

I then used scissors and a exacto knife to get most of the rest off.
 From Hobby Lobby also I use their the Jewelry Shoppe findings for the clip parts and I always buy two packages of each size when ever they are 50% off.

I am also useing some Micheal's 360 White Gross Grain ribbon 3/8 inch width.
 I cut all my ribbons and heat sealed them.

I am using 2 and 2.3 inch barrette clips and 1.75 inch alligator clips.
 After I added the ribbon to the barrette clips I made sure I opened them and had them like shown in the photo because so many times I glue the pieces on top backwards and its harder to get the barrette in your childs hair when it opens the other way.
 Its hard to explain but I visualize them in the air to make sure I get one alligator clip facing left and one facing right.
 Here again, I double check before glueing to assure I do not mess up, but low and behold I did mess up one, OH well.
All done, I will keep four for the girls and sell the other four.

The backs

The fronts



Some basic supplies I use I purchase from Hobby Lobby or Micheal’s with coupons or on sale
Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio
their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm
- the Jewelry Shoppe findings, 2 and 2.3 inch barrette clips, 1.75 inch alligator clips
- Valentine Crafts Stickers, Felt
Micheal’s brand is called Recollections
their website is http://www.michaels.com/
- Celebrate It ribbon White Gross Grain 3/8 inch

Target Store site http://www.target.com/

To visit my Clippies and Bows oh my Facebook Page click here https://www.facebook.com/ClippiesandBows/

These ARE NOT affliate links, no way involved with these company’s, I just love their products. These are links to their stores.

I made an Adorable Holder for these clips
CLICK HERE, to see how I made this!

No comments:

Post a Comment