Friday, June 10, 2016

red, white, and blue flower clip

Again feeling the Red, White, and Blue vibe I took a Stamps of Life club die set from June 2016 and used it to make a patriotic flower hair clip.

 Here I took some white felt and used my big shot to die cut some circles just about the size of my alligator clip.

I put one inside the clip at first and add some hot glue to the top of it.
 I added the second white circle felt to the top and pressed them down to seal them together.
 I used the June Stamps of Life club die set that goes with the stamps set called flowerpower2fill.

I cut out the flower section twice, once in red felt and once in blue felt.

I cut the shadow out twice in white gelt
 Using a small amount of hot glue I slowly added the center and the petals to the flower shadow.
 I glued it to the top making sure I had it the right way so I would not glue the clip shut.
 View from the back, I glued the flower so that you would not be able to see the clip from the front.
Front view.

No comments:

Post a Comment