Saturday, September 3, 2016

Fall Hair Bow Holder

Happy Fall everyone, tonight I decided I need to make my Holiday bow holders because before you know it they will be here.

And since I just look at the weather for the next 10 days on my phone and all those days will be below 80, I think we can safely say Fall is now here.

I did make a 4th Of July hair bow holder with the same holder, Click Here to see how I made that one.

I decided to keep this very simple because it will be used in September and November.

 Starting off with these chalk board tags that I purchased at Micheal's for less then $1 on clearance! (Lets just say after I got home and made the red white and blue one I went back and purchased all the remaining tags)

I am using some wood alphas that I got a Target.  Its from their Hand Made Modern collection and the font is Helvetica.
 I used some Tombow Mono Liquid glue to adhere the letters, a little goes a long way. I placed a stamping block on top while it dried, less then 5 minutes.
 I am using from Hobby Lobby some wood embellishment leaves.
 Also from Hobby Lobby I am going to use this Fall Crafts ribbon.

Its 5/8 inch, I feel that it is best when making bow and hair clip holders that you use a wider ribbon for them to sick on, especially if you have barrettes.

I cut the ribbon 22 inches long, so after glueing to the back it will be about 20 inches long.
 A hot glue gun of course which is a low temp and works just fine, I purchased from Micheal's.
Finished

Close UP

Close UP
Some basic supplies I use I purchase from Hobby Lobby or Micheal’s with coupons or on sale
Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio
their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm
- I purchased the Wood Leave Embellishments
Micheal’s brand is called Recollections
their website is http://www.michaels.com/
- I purchased my Glue Gun and Chalk Board signs
Target Store site http://www.target.com/
- I purchased from their Hand Made Modern line the Helvetica wood letters



To visit my Clippies and Bows oh my Facebook Page click here https://www.facebook.com/ClippiesandBows/


These ARE NOT affliate links, no way involved with these company’s, I just love their products. These are links to their stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment