Sunday, September 11, 2016

Fall Felt Leaf Alligator Clips

Again, I am using some felt pieces to make hair accessories for my girls.

This time I am using some Table Scatter decorations that I purchased at the Dollar Store.

If you need to learn how to line an Alligator Clip CLICK HERE.

I made holders for the felt leaf clips, to view CLICK HERE.

 In each bag I had five pieces of yellow and green leaf, the red had ten leaves.

I was able to make five hair clips from each package, I will use the big leaves on a different project or give to my girls to use on their own projects.
I am using a brown gross grain 5/8 inch ribbon to line my alligator clip.

I add a small line of hot glue right along the center between the two leaves near the bottom.
 You can see some of the alligator clip peeking out each side of the leaf.

So I basicly centered the leaf of the clip.
 The same way a small line of hot glue between the bottom leaves and placed on top so the the stems would line up some what.
 I am using some brown and white bakers twine along the vine.

I added a small amount of hot glue under the know and a bit behind each loop of the bow.
 I trimmed off the ends.

This shows the front and back of the alligator clip.
Close Up
Some basic supplies I use I purchase from Hobby Lobby or Micheal’s with coupons or on sale
Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio
their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm
- I get my clips when they are 50% off, The Jewerly Shoppe Line
Micheal’s brand is called Recollections
their website is http://www.michaels.com/
- I get most of my ribbon when its also 50% off
- The brown and white bakers twine was their brand I got on clearance at Christmas time
Target Store site http://www.target.com/

To visit my Clippies and Bows oh my Facebook Page click here https://www.facebook.com/ClippiesandBows/

These ARE NOT affliate links, no way involved with these company’s, I just love their products. These are links to their stores.


No comments:

Post a Comment